My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hello, everybody. Over time our blog is going to tell you about our life in Clermont-Ferrand and many other places we visit. We will also post photos that we take around town. Maybe they will help you understand more about our life. There is so much to tell you! This is Noah typing right now, representing the whole family. We will tell you about what is going on when my parents are here to type. Until then, Au revoir!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess, Dylan, Alexis, Max & Emily said...

Great blog, Uncle Al & family! I remember my older brother Gil's apartment in Paris - it was tiny, but so detailed and beautiful. And just down below on the street was a wonderful bakery. Mmm, fresh croissants in the morning... makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Anyway, looking forward to more pics and stories of life in Claremont. Lots of love, Jess, Dylan & Alexis

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home